Tuesday 3 March 2015

LAZARUS REQUIEM IN DURHAM CATHEDRAL



I am so excited that this Saturday sees the performance of my Lazarus Requiem in Durham Cathedral.

Not only will it great to hear my biggest choral and orchestral work performed again but, as an alumnus of Durham University, it will be a very moving occasion for me personally.  To think that all those years ago I was studying there as a Music student, and now to have my work performed by in the Cathedral is so special.  The Durham University Choral Society will be performing alongside the Durham University Orchestral Society and Chamber Choir and a host of amazing soloists all of whom are Durham alumni.

I'll also be giving a pre-concert talk about the work, and I look forward to seeing some of you there.


Pre-concert talk in the Cathedral at 7:00pm.  Concert starts at 7:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment