Monday 24 March 2014

BBC Radio 2 with Clare Balding


Yesterday was a great experience for me.  I was up at 6am to get to the BBC building in Great Portland Street by 7am - I was met by the BBC producer Caroline Donne and taken up to the 6th floor.  It was like a maze up there and tucked away in the corner in a very nice studio I met Clare Balding.  What a lovely person she is!  She is so natural, charming and attractive.  My chat with her felt so natural and I was totally unaware that over 2 million people were listening in!  Giving the 'Moment of Reflection' just before 8am felt like a real privilege.  When we weren't live on air I was able to talk to her about one of my main interests - horse racing!   

If you missed the interview, you can still hear it on the BBC Radio 2 website by clicking here.  If you want to fast forward to my bits here are the time references: 23:10 mins to 29:48, 48:18 to 53:35, and 56.44 onwards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment