Monday 3 March 2014

ANGEL - RELEASED TODAY!



Today is a really special day for me.  It feels like the culmination of two years' work.

It's almost a year ago now since we recorded the Angel album in Oxford and I had the first ideas for the music at least a year before that.  It has been quite moving for me to hear some of the tracks played on Classic FM, Radio 2 and Radio 3 as well as other independent stations.

I really do hope this music reaches as many people as possible and we can get it to No. 1 in the classical charts!

Angel is released today 3rd March and you can order your copy at Amazon and iTunes.

If you would like to hear my Classic FM interview on Charlotte Green's Culture Club follow these instructions:  Go to the http://www.classicfm.com/ website, click on the 'Listen' button at the top of the screen and in the screen that opens go to the 'Listen again' tab. Select 'Charlotte Green's Culture Club (2nd March)' from the list and scroll through to 01:21:48 for my part of the interview.



No comments:

Post a Comment