Friday 9 October 2009

David Dane Exhibition


As well as being a wonderful artist, David Dane is a neighbour and trusted friend. His paintings are quite magical and really do capture the spirit of the Norfolk Broads. I am delighted to be associated once again with his bi-annual exhibition at the Broads Wildlife Centre in Ranworth. The exhibition opens on 7th November and runs through to the 22nd November. On the three Sundays, I will be at the Wildlife Centre from 2.00 pm to talk about my music and perform some of my pieces on the piano. I will feature the Three Broadland Preludes which appear on my brand new album Fair Albion:Visions of England and also play pieces from Towards the Light. Signed copies of all of my albums will be on sale. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment