Thursday 30 October 2014

HAWES MUSIC PUBLISHING!


As of 1st October 2014, all my future works will be published under Hawes Music Publishing!  And I'm REALLY EXCITED to have the first score put in to print under the new company!  

The first score is a carol written for Gresham's in Norfolk called 'The Stable Carol' - a lovely carol for unbroken voices due to be premiered at the school carol service on 13th December. 

Although Novello will still publish all my works that I wrote between 2002 - 2014, the new company will publish all my future works - and it's a GREAT feeling to be self-publishing!

The new website (www.hawesmusic.com) is currently under construction and is where choirs and musicians will be able to purchase and hire scores for performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment