Thursday 5 June 2014

ANGEL PHONE-IN (BBC RADIO NORFOLK)




Presenter Nick Conrad is a good friend of mine and it was really enjoyable today to be interviewed by him on his BBC Radio Norfolk show.  It's the longest radio interview I've ever had - a full 45 minutes.

During the interview he played four tracks from the Angel album, chatted with me about my inspirations, and received calls from various listeners to the show.  I was touched by how open people were when talking about their experiences of angels and I was so pleased we linked in Jacky Newcomb.  Jacky is an angel expert and best-selling author and spoke so much sense about the limitations of human perception and certainly enhanced my grasp of why so many people have difficulty believing in the invisible!

Nick and his producer are keen to have me back on the show soon so watch this space!

In case you missed the interview you can listen to it on the BBC iPlayer - scroll through to 02:14:14 to hear my bit.

P.S. Don't forget the Angel concert at St John's Smith Square this coming Monday!  Be sure to book ahead by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment